* Keystone Games Nittany Region tryouts will be held at 1 p.m. June 22 at Community Field in State College. Final trial by invitation only June 29. Mifflin and Snyder counties are in the region. Players entering Grades 9-10 are eligible for the junior team; those entering grades 11-12 next year are eligible for the scholastic team. The games are July 31-Aug. 3. More information:?(814) 234-4186 or www.keystonegames.com
* Kish Football and Cheerleading Association is accepting registration for those ages 4-13. More information:?Sharon Mahoney at 250-1941.
* Central Keystone football and cheer teams will hold signups as follows:
Belleville, 2-4 p.m. June 22 at Belleville field;
Burnham, 2-4 p.m. June 22 at Burnham firehouse;
Derry-Decatur, 2-4 p.m. June 22 at the field at Decatur firehouse;
Terrace Tigers, 11 a.m.-noon June 28 and 5-6 p.m. June 18. More information:?953-5153.
* Midd-West youth football and cheer signups will be held from 9 a.m.-noon June 28 at the Middleburg fireman's field. There is a fee, and a birth certificate copy is required. More information:?www.centralkeystone.com, (570) 658-7277 or (570) 658-2171.
* McVeytown Knights football and cheer signups for ages 4-12 will be held from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. June 28 and July 12 and 6-8 p.m. July 2 at the McVeytown Community Local Mission Service Foundation on U.S. 522 South. There is no fee.
* Beaver Springs Fire Co. golf tournament will be played June 21 at Lost Creek Golf Course with a four-man scramble format and 1 p.m. shotgun start. There is a fee. More information:?(570) 541-0301, (570) 765-1090 or (570)?765-3412.
* The Midd-West Relay for Life will have a 5K/10K and a half mile fun run June 21 at the the Beaver Community Fairgrounds in Beaver Springs. Same day registration begins at 8 a.m. There is a fee. More information: (570) 658-2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 5K walk/run and kids fun run, 9:30 a.m. June 21 beginning at EMS Building in Mifflintown. On-site registration at 8 a.m. There is a fee. More information:?email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* East Juniata fall sports physicals will be given at the Lions Den from 1:30-3:30 p.m. June 17 and 23. The cost is $45. Students must have completed and signed PIAA?forms and payment at the time of the exam.
* West Snyder AYSO registration for the fall season will be held from 6-8 p.m. June 23 and 26 at the MACC in Beaver Springs. Children must be at least 4-years-old to play. More information: (570) 658-2924.
* A bench and dead lift competition to benefit the Mount Union little football team will be held at 9 a.m. June 28 at the Mill Creek fire hall. The competition is for men and women ages 15 and under and 16 and up. More information: Dave Boozel at email@example.com.
* MEGA Sports Camp, a faith-based sports program for first through fifth graders, will be held from 9 a.m.-noon June 23-27 at the Belleville playground. Participants may choose between soccer, cheerleading and flag football. Register online at locustgrovemc.org. There is a $10 fee. More information: 935-2164 with any questions.
Sports notices may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or reported via phone at 248-6741, ext. 108. The editor reserves the right to edit or reject any notice. Notices will appear for a maximum of two weeks unless previously approved by the editor.